Our 2022 Open House has passed, but we are eagerly looking forward to the next!
Thank you to everyone who came out and braved the rain to make our 85th Anniversary Open House a huge success! We look forward to seeing you at the next one. This family-friendly event is held every 5 years (rain or shine), and we celebrated our most recent on May 7th, 2022. The event features free tours of our quarry, concrete, stone crushing, and service center facilities so that you can see everything that goes into making our state-of-the-art operation run smoothly. Enjoy some refreshments, climb aboard our squeaky clean trucks, and sit back for a bus ride to the bottom of our quarry. You’ll find it surprisingly breathtaking down there.
A message from our President & CEO, Travis Rohrer:
- Take a guided bus tour to see the inner workings of our businesses
- Learn how limestone is mined and crushed to meet your specs
- See the earthmoving equipment that transports stone around the property
- See the trucks and meet the drivers who make our deliveries
- Walk around the service center and see the different vehicles we work on, from small cars to tankers
- Go inside the concrete plant and learn how concrete is batched, delivered, and poured