ROHRER’S SERVICE CENTER provides service for a variety of vehicles including cars, vans, SUVs, trucks, box trucks, semi trucks and trailers, and RVs. We have ten large bays, multiple lifts, and computer diagnostics so that our experts can work quickly to keep your vehicle on the road. Our fleet and auto service center is equipped for commercial and personal vehicles.
We provide a variety of services including:
- State inspection and emission testing
- Engine diagnostics, repair, and maintenance
- Four-wheel alignment
- Tire sales, repair, mounting, and balancing
- General repair, brakes, suspension, exhaust, etc.
- Electrical repair, starting, charging, and batteries
- Computer diagnostics
- Transmission and coolant flushing
Rohrer’s Service Center also offers courtesy cars for use while your vehicle is having work done.
Regular Service Hours: Monday – Friday 6:00am to 4:00pm
Emergency Roadside Service available 24/7
We also provide motor home inspections early morning service so your vehicle can be ready for pick-up by 8am.